Although the news coming out from the Middle East,especially from the website of Al-Jazeera(www.aljazerra.net)can keep this website busy just commenting on the news being reviewed,I have chosen to start a series of reviews about Islam that may prove more productive and beneficial to those who have already expressed genuine desire to learn more about Islam.
In order to develop an acceptable comprehension of the essence of Islam,one may have to study the various topics or units amout Islam as an integrated whole,not as seperate units perse. In other words,one has to,at least,be familiar with all topics touched by Islam or caused by Islam,in order to understand one topic as it is connected to other topics.
Therefore,the following topics will be outlined and possibly discussed in the next few weeks,hoping a degree of enlightment will be the end result for everyone following these reviews:
(1) Arabia Before The Appearance Of Islam.
(2) Early Life Of Muhammad Before Becoming The Messenger Of God.
(3) How Islam Appeared.
(4) The Five Pillars Of Islam.
(5) The Escape Of Muslims From Mecca to Yathreb(Medina,now).
(6) Al-Muhagireen(The Immigrants) And Al-Ansar(The Supporters).
(7) Muhammad's Triumphant Return To Mecca.
(8) The Language OF The Qura'n.
(9) Interpretation Of The Verses Of The Qura'n.
(10) The Greatness Of Islam.
(11) The Meaning Of Jihad In Islam.
(12) The Status Of Women In Islam.
(14) Recommended Reading/References
I shall attempt to be as brief as possible,except where it is necessary to dwell on the topic for badly needed elaborations. I hope I need not do that. I shall see.
If one single,sincere and honest reader or follower of this blog extracts some benefits from the above series,I will be content and will be satisfied,indeed. If no such a reader or follower exists,I will regret the waste of time.